13 February 2007

100 Things

100. I love to knit
99. I look forward to every day
98. I don’t go to church
97. My favorite color is pink
96. I drive a yellow VW bug named Lola
95. My Daddy’s name is Joseph and I love my Daddy so…
94.I named my first born son Joseph
93. My favorite place to eat is at home
92. I love to watch The Soprano’s
91. I like to bowl once in awhile
90. I sing very loud when I am alone
89. I start my Christmas shopping in January
88. I make lists for everything
87. I am a loner
86. I love to sell on Ebay
85. My favorite candy is Heath Candy Bar
86. I love to cook
85. When I was a little girl I had a dog named Ordy
84. My favorite song is “Babe” By Styx
83. My Grandma taught me how to crochet when I was 7
82. I am neurotic – most of the time
81. I love to dance
80. My favorite store is Trader Joe’s
79. Patchouli is my favorite scent
78. I have 3 cats and 10 fish
77. I love being in a swimming pool
76. I have lived in Indiana, Colorado, Germany, Kentucky, North Carolina , Maryland and Hawaii
75. I passed the state board for Cosmetology and got my license but never worked as a Cosmetologist
74. I graduated from Hair Design School when I was 21
73. I get winter depression every year
72. I am married to the man of my dreams
71. I like to eat potato chips in bed sometimes while watching tv
70. I like to snuggle with my kitty Rocky
69. I am very organized
68. I keep my car immaculate
67. I have an adorable grandaughter due 07/21/07
66. I would rather be home than anywhere else in the world
65. I watch Rachael Ray’s 30 minute meals almost everyday
64 I love to bake
63. I like beer
62. I use coupons all the time- for almost everything
61. I worked full time in a dental office for 6 years
60. I hated that job
59. Christmas is my favorite holiday
58. I am the 6 th child born to my parents
57. I will learn to spin before the end of this year
56. I have never gotten a traffic ticket
55. I love ice cream- any flavor
54. I have an adorable Grandson named Riley Joseph
53. I choose Coke over Pepsi
52. I hate to dress up
51. I love summer over all other seasons
50. I play one game of Free Cell almost everyday
49. I am not competitive
48. I like to get up early in the morning while it is still dark
47. Driving is one of my least favorite things to do
46. I don’t like to go to amusement parks
45. I have 3 kids- Joseph 29, Jamaica 24 and Justin 18
44. I love mobster movies- Godfather, Good Fellas etc…
43. I like snow for about 1 day and then it can go away , far far away
42. Don’t call me – I hate to talk on the phone
41. I like doing laundry and hanging it on the clothesline outside
40. I live in a white house but not THE white house
39. I love rainy days
38. My son Justin is the most artistic person I know and my favorite
37. I appreciate everything and everyone I have in my life
36. Small, furry rodent things give me the heebie jeebies
35. I take a shower everyday but don’t always brush my hair (I have really long hair)
34. I am superstitious
33 I love surprising others but don’t like to be surprised
32. I love being naked
31. I don’t like soap operas or game shows
30. My all time favorite snack is popcorn
29. I have a tattoo on my hiney- heart with “Dan”
28. I love to get a full body massage
27. I frequently cuss
26. I hate wearing shoes
25. I don’t understand daredevils
24. I am really bad at Math
23. I love being in love
22. I used to like camping but not so much anymore
21. I have 4 sister’s and 1 brother all older than me
20. I love a long , hot bubbly bath
19. I have a strange sense of humor
18. Procrastinator’s annoy me
17. I love the smell of puppy breath
16. I love to eat a vine ripe tomato and let it drip down my chin
15.My Grandson Riley is the cutest person I know- My great nephew Mikey is a close 2nd
14. My daughter is my inspiration for many things- I hope to be a lot like her when I grow up. Did I mention she is my favorite?
13.This is more difficult than I thought it would be
12 I sometimes think I have psychic powers- then I get over it
11 .I am the luckiest person I know
10. I have never been on jury duty
9. I love pedicures
8 Sunken ships creep me out
7. I went to Intercourse, Pennsylvania once for an anniversary trip with my hubby. Seriously, it really exists.
6. I plan to go back to Hawaii for my 25th wedding anniversary- since that is where me and my adorable hubby were married
5. I can’t remember jokes
4. I saw John Denver in concert once ( not proud of that)
3. My Parents were married for over 50 years
2. I think my son Joey is the best Dad and writer that ever lived- AND he’s my favorite
1. I hate to exercise – but do it anyway

2 comments:

Jamaica said...

I am most definitely your favorite.

Also, I'm 24 now. :)

Jules0988 said...

101. My daughter Jamaica is a smart aleck!